As part of our continued growth CADLOG, the leading European Software technological & Service partner of the Electronic industry is currently looking for two new Technical Engineers for France. One being more focus on presales and the second will be more focused on post sales.
Our technical Engineers are the key technical point of contact for our prospects & existing customers, helping them understand the value & positive impact PCB Design and manufacturing operation management software solutions can deliver.
The CADLOG Sales team will rely on your technical, industry & process expertise throughout the sales cycle to help in building strong value proposition as well as supporting our customer in their daily usage of our software. You’ll be an integral part of the success for both our prospect and existing customers by performing technical discovery qualification, recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, as well as troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
- The first role will specifically take care of PCB Engineering tool (New Product Introduction).
- The second role will specifically take care of Existing customer of Siemens Digital Industries Software UNICAM, Test Expert and FabMaster
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Providing pre & post-sales support
- Understand the technical environment of our customers to best recommend technical solutions to support our customer industrial objective and success
- Prepare in customer specific context technical presentation of our solutions, answer tenders, run benchmark, PoCs, customized demonstration, training as well as define the right technical configuration
- Support sales team in identifying and establishing new business by liaising with existing clients
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Understand technological market trends and anticipate customer needs
Who are you?
- You get a Degree or higher national diploma (HND) in electronics, computer science, physics or maths.
- You acquired minimum 5 years’ experience within industrial technical sales area involving contact with customers.
- You are recognized for your knowledge about PCB design and/or assembly process.
- You are an advanced French speaker – ideally as your mother tongue and professional English speaker
- You are comfortable within an international and changing environment and to deal with ambiguity
- You are autonomous, well organized and you get a strong team spirit
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills to deliver presentation / demonstration in both French and English in front of a medium size customer audience
- You like to travel (France & Europe)
- You get a full driving license
The ideal candidate holds a solid experience in equivalent role or in the use of PCB design tools from either Mentor, Cadence, Altium, Zuken and/or NPI engineering tools such as Valor Process Preparation, Fab Master, Aegis Digital manufacturing engineering. Knowledge about PCB design and assembly process.
Who are we ?
We are the largest European Software technological & Service partner of the Electronic industry with offices in France, Germany, Italy & Spain and operations in about 15 countries in Europe. With a turnover of about 15 Millions & 40 people we are a Group with offices in several countries, but we all belong to one Company and we daily commit ourselves to building a strong company culture based on our shared values: loyalty, respect, responsibility, inclusion, Spirit of initiative & cooperation.
What we offer
- International working environment
- Flexible work organization (Home Office)
- Attractive package according to experience, car allowance, bonus based on KPI
- Flat organization: ability to have a positive impact on organization by contributing to change.
(please remember to join your CV in PDF)